Monday 25 November 2013

Winter Tag!!

Hey Guys!! Sorry it's been a while, I moved house and everything with my boyfriend so I'm all over the place basically :( 

I just said seen as we're nearly at Christmas ( YAAAY) I'll do a Winter Tag :) Also because I have moved house I might not be able to do videos for a while yet :D 

So here goes :) 

Happy Christmas!! 


 holly and BerriesTop 2 Winter Beauty Essentials

I have to say Nivea Cold Creme because my skin is so dry :( And definitely my Body Shop Shea butter lip balm, it's amazing and badly needed for the dry crisp weather :)  
holly and Berries Top 2 Winter Fashion Essentials


My owl hat from Penneys( Primark) that I bought last year and my Black gloves, also from Penneys ( I live there!) I got a pair of two for €1.50, where would you be going wrong? 
holly and Berries What shoes do you tend to wear the most in the winter?


I would say Uggs :) and fluffy socks, they are amazingly comfy, I secretly wear them with my pajamas too :/
 holly and BerriesFavorite Winter Accessory


My owl Pocket Warmer that I got as a gift :D it's SOOOO cute!!! and actually works too!

holly and Berries Favorite Winter Nail Polish


I got a gold metallic varnish from NYC which my little sister stole :( but it was amazing! It looked silver in the light but was actually gold.

holly and Berries Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?


Hot Cocoa :) defenitely with cream and marshmallows.

holly and BerriesFavorite Winter Candle?


The Vanilla Tea lights from Tesco are so nice, I love the smell of the smoke from those candles :) I think they were only about 2.50 for 29 !

holly and Berries Snowboarding or Skiing?

Oh lord neither, but I can remember being really young, filling a bag of cattle feed with straw or hay and sitting on them sliding down a hill :) ( I live on a farm :P)

holly and BerriesHave you ever gone Ice Skating? Are you any good or do you FAIL miserably?.
Nope haha I have SUCH bad balance :/
holly and Berries Does it snow where you live?.
Sometimes, but I live in the middle of a valley and it snows up to twenty feet on the tops of the mountains! 
holly and Berries Have you ever made a snowman?

Yes of course, I can remember making a girl snowman when I was really small and putting a really old pink t-shirt around it and the snow turned pink ! 
holly and BerriesWhat holiday do you celebrate?


Christmas, St Stephen's Day and New Years :)
holly and Berries Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?


Probably Snow is Falling by Shakin' Stevens, such a feel good song :)
holly and Berries Favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?


Probably Love Actually or Gone With the Wind always comes on, but you can't beat Home Alone :)
holly and Berries What is your favorite winter treat? (candy cane, gingerbread, etc…)


Probably the selection boxes :P I love the galaxy box, or maltesers from the Celebrations Tin :D
holly and Berries If you were to ask Santa for one thing and you were guaranteed to get it, what would it be? 


Probably a good job, I know that sounds so pitiful but it's all I want at the moment :( If I had to say an object or thing probably a Laptop :)
holly and Berries Do you have anything fun planned for this winter

I am going to Lanzarote in two weeks and I am so excited to have a tan for all the Parties! :P 

Ok guys, thats it!! Feel free to do this tag yourself :D 

Enjoy!! If i don't write soon, Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to every one of my readers and followers :) 
Lots of Love!x
holly and Berries
Sandy. S
xXxXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment