Tuesday 24 February 2015

Recent Favourites

Hey everyone! So I am back with some recent beauty favourites of mine that I just felt I had to share with everyone! 

So first off we have possibly one of the best cleansers I have ever used and I am sure you have heard of it; the Garner Micellar Cleansing Water.
This is without a doubt the best I've ever used and I know I am probably very far behind in only saying this now, but I'm glad I caved it and bought it. At only 4€ for almost half a litre where would you be going wrong?

Nyx Wicked dreams eyeshadow palette
So this palette has 24 shadows, both matte and metallic ranging from beige colours to black and metallic browns, blues, greens and pinks. It only cost me 13€ on sale in a local pharmacy and I had to pick it up! The colours are so pigmented and perfect for daytime or nighttime looks. 



 


Catrice eye liner in Black on track
I love this guy and have kept going back to it time and time again. It was only 3-4€ and lasts so long! Without a doubt it is one of the best I have ever used. Iit comes with a thin brush applicator which I find is more flexible than a felt tip and easier to do that perfect winged line. 


Catrice Made to Stay Highlighter pen in EYE NEED!
I picked this up randomly and am so glad that I did! It is a beautiful white gold pen that you place on the inner corner of your eye to brighten up the area, it can also be used as a base for a white or similar white gold or gold colour on your eyes. One little dab of this and your eyes brighten immediately! 


Rimmel Hide The Blush concealer
I bought this impulsively as I wanted to try it out when doing my contouring and I was very happy with it, I bought it in 001 Ivory and it is yellow based, perfect for my rosy red cheeks. Because it is a stick it is easily applicable and stays throughout the day. 


Nyx Concealer wand in Cw01 Porceleine
I am crazy about this concealer! It is more liquid based than anything else and comes with a wand applicator but is so creamy and light and covers any blemishes instantly! Again I would highly recommend this for contouring as it is easily blendable and brightens the skin. 



Nyx Round Lipstick in Chic Red
I love Nyx lipsticks because they are some of the most long lasting and moistening lipsticks ever used. I use this with a nyx lip liner in Plum and it creates a great base to keep it there, through eating, drinking, kissing ;) whatever it may be. Chic red is a beautiful fuchsia red colour and perfect for those of you not wanting to go too dramatic with a vibrant red, this is more of a fuchsia colour. 


Nyx Jumbo lip pencil in 727 Vanilla Ice
This colour is not one I would usually go for and when buying it I actually thought it was a jumbo eye pencil! But it is a beautiful metallic coffee colour and really moisturises and brightens up the lips. 

Urban Decay Eye Eyeshadow Priming Potion in Sin
This is without a doubt my favourite base for doing a dramatic eye Makeup. It is the exact same as the Urban Decay eye shadow Sin, so if you like that eyeshadow I would advise puttig this on before it and it really brightens the eyes! 


Ok so guys, that is everything on my recent favourites :) I also recently bought the Ultimate Blends Shampoo in Honey Treasures for dry brittle hair and I cannot wait to try them! I love anything honey based :P !!

I will be back soon with some more tips and tricks :) !! 
Thank you as ever for reading!! 
Sandy.S
xXxXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment