Monday 12 August 2013

The Boyfriend Tag :)

Hey Guys and Gals :D So this time I'm back with another videoooo, and this one is going to be the Boyfriend Tag :D This is where I ask my boyfriend, Stephen,  a series of questions about me just to see how well he knows me :) 
Stephen & I :)


I have to say he did very well, and it wasn't rehearsed at all ;) haha! wanna view? just click the name below :)
Boyfriend tag

We just decided to do this video as a joke and considering he is camera shy, I think he did very well, and is definitely the best boyfriend ever :D We've had some rough patches recently and this is just a video to show how well we have overcome them and how great a couple we are :) He sticks by me through everything and I honestly don't know where I would be without him :D 

So if you would like to do the tag yourself, here is a list of the questions ;)

1. She’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
2. You’re out to eat what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
3. What’s one food she doesn’t like?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink what does she order?
5. What size shoe does she wear?
6. If she was collecting anything what would it be?
7. What is her favourite type of sandwich?
8. What would she eat everyday if she could?
9. What is her favourite cereal?
10. What’s her favourite music?
11. What’s her favourite sports team?
12. What’s her eye color?
13. Who’s her best friend?
14. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn’t?
15. What’s her heritage/where she’s from?
16. You bake her a cake for her bday what kind of cake is it?
17. Did she play any sports?
18. What could she spend hours doing?
19. What is one unique talent she has?
20. Where did we meet?
21. Where was our first date?
22. Did you know I was the one?
23. What was your first impression?
24. When did you meet the family?
25. Who wears the pants in the relationship? 

This was really fun! and I recommend you do it with your plus one ;)

All the best guys :D

SandyS
xXxXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment