Saturday 3 May 2014

TMI Tag :)

Ok so guys, I'm sorry it's been ages :( But I am back with something simples, this is the TMI tag which I am seeing alot on youtube lately :) So I am going to do a vlog about it too to explain more things in detail! But for now here you are, it's very personal but hey, that's what I love! ;) Enjoy!!!!

1: What are you wearing?

I am wearing a baggy pink top from penneys and a pair of jeans :) so exciting I know!


2: Ever been in love?

Yes I have :) and currently am.


3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

Yes I have :) I think everyone has one.


4: How tall are you?

I am between 5'8 and 5'9 :) 


5: How much do you weigh?

I don't actually know haha... :P


6: Any tattoos?

nope, simply because I don't want to scar myself, but to each ones own :)


7: Any piercings?
Just my earlobes :)

8: OTP?

huh??


9: Favorite show?
I love like, a million shows :) seriously, Game of Thrones, Blue bloods, Real housewives series, anything to do with Geordie Shore I love them!I love Catfish and SATC aswell!

10: Favorite bands?
Oh lord, I'm not so much a band person, more dj's and EDM type music. But I love random groups like the Coronas, Killers, Snow Patrol, I love the Amazing Apples they're from Galway an amazing band! and I love the old band The Waterboys, random I know but it reminds me of my childhood!

11: Something you miss? .

I miss my dog, Rocky, and I miss my friends they're all away at college, I miss my little sister she's so cute! And my boyfriend is gone to work :(


12: Favorite song?

Has to be the old favourite Pretty Green eyes by ultrabeat. Beautiful song :D


13: How old are you?

I am 21 since April :)


14: Zodiac sign?

I am Aries, the Ram :)


15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Honesty, trust, has to be able to be open like myself, talkative, funny, patient, kind (basically just describing my boyfriend haha) but these things are all important to me :)


16: Favorite Quote?
'Everything happens for a reason' and my new one 'When you sup with the Devil make sure to drink out of a long spoon' I love that one :P 

17: Favorite actor?

Has to be Jason Statham I love that guy, or Liam Cunningham, or Brendan Gleeson. Actress would then be Meryl Streep or Judi Dench after seeing Philomena, she was amazing in that.


18: Favorite color? 

I would have to say red or aqua :) 


19: Loud music or soft?

Depends on the mood! I love loud dancey dancey music when I'm out or in an energetic mood. When I'm sad or upset has to be soft.


20: Where do you go when you’re sad?

I've actually been going to sessions in a place in Galway called Jigsaw as I unfortunately suffer mildly from anxiety and depression. But I have to say they really help there. If I'm at home I'll go for a walk. The countryside is a great place to relax.


21: How long does it take you to shower? 

Depending on where I'm going after, if I'm in a rush could take two minutes, if I'm going out could take half an hour!


22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Again depending on the same as above :P


23: Ever been in a physical fight?

I don't think so... maybe the odd shove on the dancefloor or something :P Especially if someone tries it on with my boyfriend. We both get a tad aggresive when this happens, but usually just do the elbow dance to get them out of the way lol 


24: Turn on?

I love nice arms, and a really cute smile that reaches the eyes and cute cheekbones. I also love a cuddly person (aka my boyfriend haha, sorry Stephen) 


25: Turn off?

Cockiness, cannot stand that in a person. Especially anybody that thinks they are better than others. At the end of the day we're all human, all the same no need to think you're better. Cannot stand bigness ( sorry rant over haha) I also hate people that think they can get whoever they want, eh no sorry love.


26: The reason I joined Youtube?

I joined it years ago for music but then I made another account for makeup vlogging :)


27: Fears?

I have a fear of falling haha, I have such bad balance. I have a fear of dying by drowning and buried alive. I'm not afraid of spiders or mice or anything stereotypical, but I do dislike millipedes, centipedes and rats lol. I grew up on a farm so I'm not afraid of animals I actually love them!


28: Last thing that made you cry?

I literally cry for no reason sometimes, could be over anything :)


29: Last time you said you loved someone?

To my boyfriend a few minutes ago :)


30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?

It's slow down tommy at the moment, that's because I had an obsession with the Sminky shorts cartoons on YouTube and I was called slow down tommy for ages!


31: Last book you read?

It was called dark torment I think? it's a historical romance type book, basically a historical fifty shades of grey :P 


32: The book you’re currently reading?

Paint the wind, same genre as above haha!


33: Last show you watched?

Game of Thrones :)


34: Last person you talked to?

My boyfriend :D


35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

same as above haha, we always talk or text.


36: Favorite food?
I love pizza and pasta, everything except fish basically :) 

37: Place you want to visit?

Rome, so badly :( love greek and roman mythology so I would love to travel both places :(


38: Last place you were?

Home, in Clare lol, I had to help at home while my parents were away!


39: Do you have a crush?

Past the crush stage thank god :P


40: Last time you kissed someone?

This morning :)


41: Last time you were insulted?

I'm always insulted lol


42: Favorite flavor of sweet?

god only knows lol, can't go wrong with chocolate :)


43: What instruments do you play??

I used to play tin whistle in Primary school, think I learnt Twinkle Twinkle and the Titanic song where they dance in the poorer area of the ship :D


44: Favorite piece of jewelery?

I have a necklace that my boyfriend gave me when we started going out, just says Sandra on it but it's like the necklace Carrie has in SATC.


45: Last sport you played?

Oh lord, I loved gaelic when I was younger :D


46: Last song you sang?

Waves or else save the world I think?


47: Favorite chat up line?

haha have you any road frontage? used alot by us country people haha


48: Have you ever used it?

I did many is the time when I was young and not very sensible haha :D


49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

My cousin and her crazy friend yesterday :D was amusing.


50: Who should answer these questions next?
ANYBODY THAT WANTS TO!! YAYYY! 

So thanks for reading amazing people :D I hope to be back soon with more makeup vlogs and blogs :)

Until next time!!
Sandy.S
xXxXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment