Monday 11 August 2014

Autumn/Fall tag!!

Hello everyone :D I'm finally back! This time with a Fall/Autumn tag, Summer literally flew by :O I was actually so busy socially :) I'm moving to Dublin soon also, hence why I haven't been able to write anything :(
It might be a bit early for this kind of tag, but sure it is Autumn now and to be honest I think we've already been given a preview of what the weather is going to be like :/

So this is just a list of questions Autumn related :D After all, it's only 11 weeks to Halloween ;)

1. Favorite Fall lip product? - This fall, mine has to be Wet and Wild Jumbo lip balm in Strawberry! It smells so good, leaves my lips so soft and tints them a slight red also. Perfect for day wear! 


2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish? - I love gold colors or dark reds :D I really love the change in color between summer and fall :D 


3. Favorite Fall Drink? - I have to say a caramel macchiato from either Starbucks or Butler's, they are SO good :) 


4. Favorite Fall Candle?
 - I love Yankee candles, so I would have to say something with cinnamon as the evenings get darker, that smell just reminds me of Christmas for some reason :D Or spiced orange!

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory? - I bought a white woolly scarf and matching hat from Penney's last winter and it is so cosy! You cannot go wrong with woolen slipper socks though :O And I have yet to wear a onesie :/ :/ 

 
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
 - Oh I would love to go in to a haunted house, I probably would walk as far as the door and run home again haha.

7. Favorite Halloween movie? - Has to be Hocus Pocus! Best film ever :) 

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? - Probably monkey nuts or those queen cakes with the halloween deisgned icing on it :P 


9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!
 - Every year I say a witch or something but I would love to be something mad!

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall? - The cosy evenings, but other than that the fact that christmas is on its way :D 

Thanks for reading guys :) 
Sandy.S 
xXxXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment