Wednesday 3 December 2014

Rimmel's Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in 01

I'm back with something short and sweet :)

So I was browsing my lipstick collection earlier and I found one that I haven't worn in quite a while, my old reliable Kate Moss Lipstick in 01 :) 

This lipstick is one that I have gone back to quite a number of times, simply because of the rich red colour that it gives you. It has a blue undertone, which is perfect if you are sensitive about your teeth as the undertones will give the appearance of beautiful white teeth! 

I normally rarely wear lipstick as I want to draw attention to my eyes more than my mouth, simply because I am told I have lovely eyes. But if you want to draw the attention there, this is perfect for you :) 

Remember red is the colour for passion, so if you're looking to get a kiss off someone special under the mistletoe, I suggest going to your local boots or pharmacy and pick one up before that Christmas party ;) 

Wearing the lipstick on two separate occasions :)



Hope you enjoy :)
Sandy.S
xXxXx




No comments:

Post a Comment