Sunday 9 November 2014

Review Time :)

Hello Again :) I had a shower this morning and upon using  my shampoo I decided, why not, I'll do a review :D

So for this blog I shall simply be reviewing The Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo range, because I am in love :)



I have only used the shampoo and conditioner of the range so far, but hear great things about the oil, treatment and dry shampoo :)

This morning I used that exact bottle of shampoo and my hair is so soft and easy to brush after! I have been comparing this to the Herbal essences brand and I would vote this one, hands down :) 

It smells amazing and as you can see from above it is made with argan and camelia oils, both are known treatments for hair :) 

So the next time you're in Penney's and spot a bottle, don't hesitate to give them a try, there are a few in the range worth trying out :) 

Thanks for reading!!

Sandy.S
xXxXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment